1. We will require a £100 non-refundable deposit. All deposits are to be paid within 2 weeks of the invoice date. If your deposit is not paid within this timeframe and without prior authorisation, Prosecco Trucks reserves the right to take other bookings for that date.
2. 50% of the balance is to be paid 3 weeks before event date unless otherwise stated. An invoice for the final balance will be sent 1 week prior to event. All payments are strictly 14 days.
3. Any changes to your booking can be made at the discretion of Prosecco Trucks and may incur additional expense.
4. In the event of cancellation, deposits are non-refundable. Additionally, extra charges may be implied depending on the proximity of the event.
5. For the hire of glass flutes, a £50.00 deposit is to be paid when booking to cover any breakages. Breakages will incur a charge of £2.00 per glass. The deposit, less breakages if applicable, will be returned 7 days after the event.